-
February 12th, 2001, 04:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi everyone I'm new here. And just getting into SIP
(And Loving Every minute of it!!!) Just wondering if Terry might be at dragon con or any other cons in the south.
thanks,
BryanG
-
February 12th, 2001, 07:18 PM
#2
-
February 12th, 2001, 07:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
February 13th, 2001, 01:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I haven't booked the Atlanta Dragon Con yet, but I would like to attend this year, as well as the HeroCon in Charlotte before it. I'll let you know when these are booked.
-
February 13th, 2001, 01:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
thanks for the info Terry.
I hope you can make it to DragonCon. 
later,
BryanG
-
February 14th, 2001, 07:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Oooooh! Might be worth making the trip to Atlanta after all this year...
-
February 14th, 2001, 07:18 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Maybe we could have a mini-SIP con in atlanta during DragonCon? Anyone?
-
February 14th, 2001, 07:28 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I love Atlanta!! Don't know if I could make it, though. Hmmm, I'll keep checking for info.
------------------
The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
Please click on that banner.
The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
Life is what you make it.
Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird
You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.
-
February 15th, 2001, 09:41 PM
#9
Inactive Member
it's feb. i'm living in atlanta. terry is going to san francisco.
grrrr.
by the time dragon con rolls around, and terry is in atlanta, i'm planning to be living in san francisco.
grrrrr.
well, if something in my plans gets broken or otherwise screwed up, and i'm still here for dragon con, i'm more than willing to play hostess or help coordinate anything on the groovy end of the spectrum of Things To Do [TM].
*imagines trading the oreos for krispy kremes*
pax.
------------------
the almighty can shove his scripture up his ass if just one word of it says i can't stand by my friends.
-jessie custer "preacher"
-
February 19th, 2001, 02:55 AM
#10
Jaxom 27
Guest
Atlanta is when?
------------------
Ponte facto, Caesar transit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks